We are a confessional Lutheran church located in Westfield, Indiana. A member of the Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod, our congregation gathers each Sunday at 9 a.m. to celebrate God’s Word and Sacraments. Visitors are always welcome to join us for worship!
Christ-centered and people-sensitive, we are a family of Christian believers who share our faith and proclaim the Gospel. Our core values support our mission as a church.
- Preaching God’s Word faithfully
- Speaking God’s truth in love to others
- Teaching salvation by grace alone through faith in Jesus Christ
- Meeting the spiritual needs of families and strengthening their relationship with God
- Reaching out with the love of the Gospel and serving others in the name of Christ
- Growing in faith and understanding through group study and reflection upon God’s Holy Word
- Worshiping together and celebrating the presence and grace of God through Word and Sacraments
We are called to preach God’s Word faithfully, gather together in worship around His means of grace, and provide assurance that faith in Jesus Christ brings forgiveness of sins, life, and salvation to all believers. Learn more about what we believe.
- January 2006 – Advent Evangelical Lutheran Church decides to plant a mission congregation
- July 2007 – Pastor Jeremy Mills is installed as the mission pastor
- January 2008 – First worship service at Maple Glen Elementary School
- March 2008 – Epiphany Evangelical Lutheran Church is selected as the official name
- August 2009 – Epiphany receives her charter as a congregation of the Indiana District, Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod
- September 2009 – Pastor Mills is installed as Epiphany’s first pastor
- February 2012 – Epiphany purchases a ten-acre parcel of land in Westfield
- September 2012 – Epiphany hosts its groundbreaking ceremony
- April 2013 – Construction begins on the new building
- June 2014 – Epiphany dedicates her new building to the glory of God