Our congregation strives to serve our neighbors both at home and abroad. We partner with local ministries and give to global outreach organizations year round.
Organizations We Support
- Kids Coats
- Winter in Indiana can be brutal. Kids Coats is a local organization that helps the children of Hamilton County combat the cold by providing warm winter gear. Our church supports this community effort by contributing new and gently-used winter clothes year-round and sorting donated items at the facility.
- Third Phase Christian Shelter
- Located in Noblesville, Third Phase Christian Center operates a long-term rehabilitation program for women who are victims of abuse or neglect, and a short-term emergency shelter for people in need. In addition to collecting food pantry items and clothing for donation, the Epiphany Youth Group also delivers Christmas cookies to the shelter during the holidays.
- Lutheran Child and Family Services (LCFS)
- For over 130 years, LCFS has been providing programs of compassionate care and counsel to children and families in Indiana. It hosts an array of programs and services aimed to provide security, food, clothing, shelter, and mental health resources to those in our community who need it the most. During the holidays, members of Epiphany give back by decorating cookies, donating gifts, and making crafts with the children. Our church also provides LCFS with Sunday School materials.
- Lutheran Women’s Missionary League (LWML)
- The LWML encourages women to use their God-given talents to support global outreach missions, including everything from maternity homes and disaster response trailers to leadership training and clean water efforts. Our church supports these missions by grants through the LWML and by participating in the Mites for Missions coin donation program.
- Operation Christmas Child
- Every year the congregation participates in the Operation Christmas Child campaign, which provides individually prepared boxes of toys and toiletries to millions of children in need. Each box serves as a tangible expression of God’s love, and Epiphany supports this cause by gathering donations and then packaging the gifts.
- Life Chain
- Life is a sacred gift. Every year on the first Sunday in October, members of Epiphany join hundreds of other Christians in a peaceful and prayerful public witness along Meridian Street. A visual testimony of Christian solidarity, we stand for one hour and pray for our nation to end abortion.
- Life Centers
- The Life Centers provide a network of care to those experiencing pregnancy-related decisions. Some of these services include free pregnancy tests, one-on-one counseling services, and medical assistance to expectant mothers in the community. Every January, Epiphany organizes a “Baby Shower” to collect baby clothes, diapers, blankets, and other items for these moms in need. Additionally, our members also donate Baptismal Layettes for every baptism that takes place at Epiphany.
- Concordia Theological Seminary
- To show our support for our seminary students, we regularly organize and deliver food donations to be used by seminarians and their families.
- A Giving Tree Food Pantry
- Hunger is a serious problem for many families in the greater Indianapolis area. Our congregation regularly participates in drives for non-perishable food and pantry items to help the hungry in our community. For more information on the pantry and their needs, check out the large tree display in the the Fellowship Hall.
- Support for our Chaplains and Troops
- We are extremely thankful for the men and women who devote their lives to serve our country. To show our appreciation, we organize events throughout the year for those who fight for our freedom, especially our LCMS chaplains.
- Mission Churches
- Epiphany supports the growth and development of fellow LCMS mission churches in our community, across the country, and abroad.
Do you feel called to serve the Lord with your time and talents? Would you like to help out with an upcoming event? Our members and volunteers make Epiphany’s impact possible! Please join us in serving the Lord and our community.
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. — 1 Peter 4:10 NIV