Middle school and high school can be tough on kids and parents alike. Youth Group is a welcoming place for teens to be themselves, form lasting friendships, and strengthen their relationship with Christ.
The Epiphany Youth Group gathers regularly to participate in fun activities and serve the community. Hosted by volunteer youth leaders, the teens meet at church once a month to play games, enjoy snacks, and grow in faith. Throughout the year, the group also participates in outings, including sporting events, movies, and outdoor activities.
Check out the calendar for more information.
- Zip Lining
- Laser Tag
- Trips to Kings Island
- Progressive Dinners
- Late Nights at Epiphany
- Summer Drive-In Movies
- Higher Things Conference
- Indy Eleven Soccer Games
- Organizing food and clothing donations for local food pantries and clothing drives
- Sorting winter gear for the Kids Coats of Hamilton County
- Decorating Christmas cookies for the Third Phase Christian Center
- Stuffing Easter eggs for Epiphany’s annual children’s Easter Egg Hunt
- Shopping for layette items for Life Sunday’s “Baby Shower”
Sound like fun? We invite all middle schoolers and high schoolers to join. Friends are always welcome to tag along.
Therefore be imitators of God as dear children. And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma. — Ephesians 5:1-2 NKJV